Directions for Pan-Seared Chicken Breast
Cooking with precise time and temperature is the most reliable and effective way to get perfectly cooked meat every single time.
|SERVING SIZE||ACTIVE TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|Serves 2 (per batch)||10-15 minutes||15 to 20 minutes|
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Place your Hestan Cue Pan on your burner and set your temperature to 375ºF / 109ºC in control mode. For a traditional stovetop, refer to the Hestan Cue Chicken Time and Temperature Guide for the conversion from precise temperature to your stovetop heat settings.
- Add two tablespoons of your preferred cooking oil to your pan.
- Measure the thickest part of your chicken and select your preferred level of doneness from the Chicken Time & Temp Guide to determine the precise timing to cook your chicken breast or thigh per side.
- Using a paper towel dry your chicken breasts or thighs thoroughly. Season as needed with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Once your pan is preheated, add your chicken breasts or thighs to the pan and set your timer.
- Flip your chicken and cook for the same amount of time on the second side.
- When your chicken is finished, remove from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes.